Jun 25, 2015

OOTD: BEACHY & FUSS-FREE (+VIDEO)



V-NECK - ZARA  ·  SKIRT - PRIMARK  ·  SUNNIES - VINTAGE INCLINED  ·  WATCH - DANIEL WELLINGTON


Beach days are upon us, in all their salt-scented glory! It's the ultimate thoughts-free zone which, of course, must be approached in a carefree manner with a fuss-free choice of garments. I'm really the last person to wear body chains, feathers and head pieces to beach. Sure, boho is summery and very instagram-worthy indeed. For me, it all comes down to comfort though. Strangling myself with multi-layered necklaces all day is the last thing I want! Lets leave all of the above for coachella and those Summer pinterest boards which supposedly are your inspiration for your Summer2k15. 

In my previous #fashun post I stated how simple monochrome outfits say I-don't-have-time-for-any-of-this-but-I-know-what-I'm-doing. My effortless take on beachwear ended up with a comfy jersey maxi skirt and my beloved white V-neck. Nothing offsets sun-kissed skin better than white, duh! 


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment